Website Disclosure for OPI Products, Inc.
Consistent with our commitment to excellence and corporate social responsibility, OPI supports the eradication of human trafficking and slavery in supply chains around the world. We have therefore taken the following actions to identify and eliminate human trafficking and slavery from our supply chains:
1. OPI is in the process of conducting a verification of our supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery. OPI has a small number of outside suppliers and is conducting this assessment internally.
2. OPI is in the process of conducting an audit of our suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for human trafficking and slavery. Our audit visits are unannounced and conducted by internal staff at OPI trained to identify human trafficking and slavery.
3. OPI requires all of its direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business. Further, this certification is being incorporated into our standard terms and conditions, and into our purchasing order forms that will govern all future product purchases.
4. OPI has developed robust company standards with regard to human trafficking and slavery in our supply chains, including internal accountability standards and procedures for employees, contractors and suppliers who fail to meet our company standards. The company standards have been distributed to appropriate personnel and all of our suppliers.
5. OPI has conducted training of all company management and employees with supply chain responsibilities on human trafficking and slavery and how to identify and mitigate risks within our company supply chain.
Please contact Supplychain@opi.com for further information about our efforts to eradicate human trafficking and slavery from supply chains.